Japanese Green Tea
Ingredients: Green tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) 2000 mg / 1 tea bag. Each tea bag provides 20.6 mg of caffeine.
Suggested Use: Adults: Drink 1 cup of tea, twice daily. Use 1 tea bag per cup. Pour boiling water over tea bag in a cup. Steep for 3-5 minutes, depending on desired strength.
- Bell Lifestyle Japanese Green Tea is processed with freshly plucked leaves which are steamed immediately and then dried.
- Green tea is a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Naturally refreshing and uplifting.
- A healthy, mildly sweet tasting tea.
- 100% natural tea with no additives.
Green tea consumption dates back more than 4000 years ago in China. Tea use expanded to Japan around the 6th century. Throughout Asia, green tea is an extremely popular beverage with strong cultural and traditional roots. It is now enjoyed all over the world.
Bell Lifestyle's Japanese Green Tea contains 2000 mg per tea bag, providing 20.6 mg of caffeine. Each box provides 20 teabags.