No Products in the Cart
From birth, babies are sponges of knowledge. The more you speak and play with them, the better they will do in school and life! Because their skin is thinner, they’re also sponges for what’s in their environment. ATTITUDE’s Sensitive Skin 2-in-1 Natural Shampoo & Body Wash is formulated for babies with exceptionally delicate exteriors. Our sulfate- and worry-free formula is made to keep their extra sensitive skin extra happy — using natural ingredients like calming colloidal oatmeal to relieve dry, irritated scalps. It’s certified by the National Eczema Association and EWG Verified™ because we only want the best for you and your family.
We promise to use only the purest and safest ingredients
Aqua (solvent), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (guar) gum (thickening agent), Decyl glucoside (surfactant), Dicaprylyl ether (emollient), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Sodium benzoate (natural preservative), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Avena sativa kernel oil (emollient), Potassium sorbate (natural preservative), Raspberry ketone (skin conditioner), Avena sativa (oat) kernel flour (soothing agent), Allyl caproate (emollient).
- Our 2-in-1 Natural Shampoo & Body Wash makes for a gentle washing.
- Its gel-cream texture won’t dry out your baby’s skin or scalp thanks to its sulfatefree formula.
- Dermatologically tested, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
- This product is National Eczema Association certified and EWG (Environmental Working Group) VERIFIED™.
- Colloidal oatmeal is known for its protective, soothing and hydrating properties.
- Our surfactants are made from renewable raw materials (plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols).
- Free of ethoxylated surfactants contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS, and free of irritants.
Apply to wet hair, lather and rinse with lukewarm water. We recommend thoroughly drying skin to remove any remaining water between fingers and joints.
Avoid irritants, ensure your baby’s skin stays well hydrated and keep it protected.
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|