NutriPur Genius Kids
$49.98 CAD $44.98 CAD
Special Made for Kids and Teens:
- Lack of concentration
- needing a hand during exams
- attention deficit
- difficulty reading and writing.
Genius Kids and Teens is a formula that provides DHA, EPA and other beneficial nutrients that are important to help support learning, concentration and memory. Research has shown that these essential nutrients are necessary for the proper development and function of the brain, vision and nervous system.
- Significantly improves concentration
- Maximizes brain function
- Helps relieve ADD/ADHD symptoms
- Aids in the development of the nervous system and the eyes
- Clinically proven effectiveness
Children 4 years and older: Take 4-6 capsules daily
Helps improve concentration in children and adolescents.
- GMO FREE / GLUTEN FREE
- Natural TG form fish oil. More easily absorbed by the body.
- Help your child excel in school!
- Your child’s brain deserves only the best ingredients.
- Significantly improves children’s concentration and learning abilities.
- Parents’ #1 choice and recommended by doctors.
Exclusive formula providing essential fatty acids and other beneficial nutrients important to help support learning and memory and for the proper development of the nervous system during the growing years of kids and teenagers.
Highly concentrated in Omega-3 DHA and EPA. Rich source of beneficial AA and GLA.
CERTIFIED IFOS / 5 STAR RATING. IFOS sets the world’s highest standards for fish oil safety, purity, quality, potency and freshness.
Does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Recommended by doctor’s for:
- Performance in school.
- Healthy nervous system.
- Difficulty focusing, concentration and Eye health.
Unique formula. Highly concentration. Pharmaceutical quality.
- Provides 90% of the necessary EFA for good brain function. Significantly increases concentration and brain functions.
- Helps relieve symptoms of ADD and ADHD.
- Helps in the development of the nervous system and eyes.
- Highly concentrated and great tasting.
Fast acting visible results.
Certified PURE 100% natural.
Natural Product Number
Medicinal Ingredients: The minimal daily dosage of 4 capsules contains :
- Wild Fish oil (Thunnus Alalunga) 1060 mg
- Borage oil (Borago officinalis) 320 mg
- ORGANIC Flax seed oil, cold press (Linum usitatissimum L.) 200 mg
- Soy Lecithin (Glycine max,bean) 200.8 mg. Providing: Phosphatidyl choline 18 mg
- Vitamin E (d-alpha- tocopherol) 54 iu / 36.36 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, vegetable starch, annatto extract, stevia leaf, natural orange flavour, purified water.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 264 mg
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 52 mg
- Alpha-Linolenic acid (ALA) 104 mg
- Gamma-Linolenic acid (GLA) 64 mg
- Linoleic Acid (LA) 140 mg
- Arachidonic acid (AA) 20 mg
Properties of the ingredients
Wild fish oil blend (mackerel, anchovy, sardine, tuna)
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA): an omega-3 fatty acid, is mainly concentrated in the brain and retina cells. It has been recognized as essential for infant brain development and retinal function. Studies of preterm infants have shown the importance of dietary DHA in learning. DHA has further been shown to play an important role in treating ADD/ADHD.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA): also belongs to the omega-3 family and is essential for the production of anti-inflammatory compounds. DHA and EPA are found primarily in cold water fish such as mackerel, sardines, anchovies and tuna.
Borage oil (Borago officinalis) (20% GLA): Omega-6 fatty acids, particularly dihomo-gamma linolenic acid (DGLA) and gamma linolenic acid (GLA), the precursor to DGLA, also play an important role in healthy brain function. Researches have shown a DGLA deficiency in children with hyperactivity. Valuable quantities of GLA are found in borage and evening primrose oil, with borage being the richest source, containing 20% GLA.
Certified Organic Flax seed oil, (Linum usitatissimum) Cold Pressed: Another omega-3 fatty acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), is found in high quantities in flaxseed and flaxseed oil. ALA is the parent omega-3 and precursor to EPA and DHA. Experimental studies have shown that ALA supports learning and memory. ALA is metabolized into DHA, providing additional benefits to the brain.
Soy lecithin (Glycine max, bean): rich in Phosphatidyl choline (PC) which can be found in soy lecithin, is a component of all cells in the body. It also acts as a source of choline which is the starting material for the synthesis of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. Studies have shown that supplementation with PC helps in learning and memory.
Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) : Vitamin E is a valuable additive to any EFA oil, as it helps prevent oxidation of the oil.